Friday, January 19, 2007

La vie en rose

When I was a teen, I wasn't afraid of pink: I wore pink high-top converse, pink Vuarnet sunglasses (remember those?) and hot-pink lip gloss. My perfume of choice was "Love's Baby Soft", a decidedly PINK fragrance, and one of my favourite movies was "Pretty in Pink". The 80's were all about the pink.

Looks like I'm renewing my romance with this girly colour. I blame it on those shoes!



I snapped up 7 skeins of super-soft Cascade 220, specifically to make Ariann. I first saw this beautiful cardigan on january one, who also used the same yarn. I hope mine turns out as lovely as hers.





I've already made several modifications to the pattern, not because it's needed, but more to suit my weird little ideas. More about that later.

In case your teeth are starting to hurt, I promise that the next post will be pink-free.


1 comments:








nicole

said...

Gee, thanks Lolly. I'll definitely be talking about Ariann some more. If I get just get blogger to let me join the KAL!